Orlando Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training
Students and business professionals should have equal opportunities to develop their careers, which is why at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Orlando High School Students of Florida, our program is designed to equip students with the knowledge they need to excel in their chosen field. Anybody can apply for the Green Belt Training and Certification we provide if they have completed a Yellow Belt with us or another expert. This applies to students in high school or college as well as professionals and people who wish to have a better future or advance in LSS.
Many schools don’t understand how LSS works and what it can do to help students. We know from personal experience that LSS is one of the most powerful tools available and that it helps boost trainees’ confidence and how they can work with more companies and businesses in the future.
It will provide students with career advantages over their peers, and if you need a couple more ideas, there are the benefits they’ll enjoy—and many of them apply to any other individual who gets trained as well—:
- LSS will help you acquire skills that are applicable to any job. This program focuses on leadership, time management, and continuous improvement.
- There will be many more opportunities for employment and other options.
- Sigma is an integral component of high school curriculums, which are submitted to universities for acceptance. This demonstrates their ability to organize and give more than their peers.
- Students can practice with their peers regardless of their school grades. They don’t just learn theory.
This training can be completed in between 20-40 hours by our team. After that, you will take our exam to become certified.
As long as you have the fundamentals clear, this method can be applied in any industry. Students learn to work together to create systems that benefit their chosen industry, and they have the opportunity to broaden their perspectives and knowledge.
Businesses must continuously improve their processes and reduce waste while still caring about customers. As you complete the belt, you can be sure that you will always be useful no matter where you are. You also get certified to prove your compliance with this methodology.
Who Needs the Green Belt?
Anyone who has taken a yellow belt training course or been trained by one of our experts can become a green belt.
The yellow belt is mandatory because it covers terminology and concepts. It also helps individuals get started in green belt practice and reap the benefits.
It is not necessary to be trained by us. If you are able to show us your yellow belt and that you have met all the requirements, we can also help you become certified and trained—before anything else—if you have received your certification from someone else.
It takes approximately 10-20 days for our team to complete training and get your certificate so you can reap all the benefits of each green belt.
This estimate is based only on time spent in the green belt since we assume you have completed the yellow one before.
You will need to go through the Yellow Belt Training hours, if not, and add them to the total time for the green belt.
The following structure is the basis of our process for getting you certified.
- Request our training.
- Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Orlando can help you create a schedule that works for your class.
- Start your training.
- After you have completed the training, take the exam and pass it with at least 290 marks out of 400.
- After you pass the exam, we will issue your certification within a few days.
What Will You Learn from Our Green Belt Training?
This level goes beyond data analysis and is much more comprehensive than yellow belt training. Six Sigma is an integral part of both personal and professional life. We will help you integrate it into your project or business.
This is the outline:
- Introduction to Methodology: What is Lean? What is Six Sigma?
- DMAIC is a method to identify problems, solve them, and control all processes.
- Learn how to measure: Measure obstructions and analyze the measurement system.
- Analyze: To determine the root cause.
- Concentrate on areas you can improve. Find the root cause of the problem and take immediate action.
- Control: Analyze the results and make adjustments. Next, you will implement the solution to improve your organization’s ability to deliver projects on time.
- Preparation for exams. This training will help you pass the exam. If necessary, we will schedule a coaching session in addition to your training.
If you’re interested in this adventure, contact us. Our experts will be happy to help you become a valuable asset to any company or to acquire the skill for your personal growth.